1. Work with Technical Architecture, Project Management, Application Services and client representatives to validate Technical Architecture designs and to build/implement solutions.
2. Completes implementations tasks, with attention to detail and while under pressure.
3. Works with 3rd party vendors to ensure technical assurance and adherence to quality standards.
4. Undertakes Technical creation of infrastructure documentation ans as built diagram maintenance and updates for small projects.
5. Responds to emergency situations as needed for the purpose of resolving immediate concerns.
6. Ensures rack and installations are to best practice standars.
7. Accountable for ensuring any compliancy requirements pertaining to service Management architectures are maintained throughout design ,testing and handover stages.
8. Responsible for ensuring compliance and update to the documentation framework to support service Management.
9. Work alongside the various service Management resources,to ensure consistent quality approach.
10. Ensure Service Management approval for Operational Readiness.
11. Install, test and maintain a wide range of ICT infrastructure and cabling within data centers.
12. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.