1. Accountability - Follows all relevant procedures, processes, and policies.
2. Communication - Clearly communicates, and listens to feedback on, changing priorities and Procedures.
3. Creativities and Initiative - Proactively develops new ways to resolve problems.
4. Professionalism - Display masters subject matter related to responsibilities.
5. Teamwork - Actively contributes to an effective, collegial, and agreeable team.
6. Provide first level contract and convey resolutions to customer issues.
7. Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support.
8. Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources.
9. Update customer data and produce activity reports.
10. Walk customers through problem solving process.
11. Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
12. Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers' expectations.
13. Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure.
14. Recommended procedure modifications or improvements.
15. Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services.